Please read carefully.
All authorized individuals requesting to view ballot material must complete a notarized attestation and register with the Supervisor's Office prior to access being granted. It must be completed and received by the Supervisor's Office prior to reviewing material.
For signature review, authorized individuals must also register at least 24 hours in advance using this link.
Rules for observers will be strictly enforced.
- Check-in will begin at 8:15 a.m. Doors close at 8:30 a.m. Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter the inspection room.
- All persons authorized by Florida Statute 101.572(2) seeking to review or inspect ballot materials must complete and return this attestation before access is granted.
- Rules must be followed by all observers at all times. Please see a list of rules by following this link.
- Inspection will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Questions may be emailed to [email protected].