• Active Registered Voters:
  • Democrat:
  • Republican:
  • Other:
  • Total:


Current public notices will be posted here. 

Notice of General Election

The following notice pertains to county offices and vacancies to be filled at the general election in November 2024. Note: The offices of President and judges for retention will not appear on the Notice of General Election although these offices will appear on the ballot.
Notice of General Election - English
Aviso de Eleccione General - Español


Potentially Ineligible Voters

In accordance with Florida law (F.S. 98.075), when our office receives credible and reliable information that a voter is potentially ineligible to vote we notify them by mail. If that mail is returned as undeliverable, we post a public notice here. Voters who would like to receive information regarding the basis for their potential ineligibility and the procedure to resolve the matter must contact our office within 30 days of the date of the notice. Failure to respond within 30 days of the notice date may result in removal from the statewide voter registration system.
6/12/2024 Potential Ineligibility Notice
6/19/2024 Potential Ineligibility Notice
6/26/2024 Potential Ineligibility Notice
7/3/2024 Potential Ineligibility Notice
7/10/2024 Potential Ineligibility Notice
County Seal in Footer

Julie Marcus ● Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Email: [email protected] | Mail Ballots: [email protected] | Public Records Request: Submit Form

P:(727) 464-VOTE (8683) ● F:(727) 464-6239

Election Service Center

13001 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL 33773
(Starkey Lakes Corporate Center)

Pinellas County Courthouse

315 Court Street, Room 117
Clearwater, FL 33756

County Building

501 First Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
(Fifth Street North Entrance)

F.S. 668.6076 Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. To submit a public records request, use this form.