• Active Registered Voters:
  • Democrat:
  • Republican:
  • Other:
  • Total:

Acceptable Forms of ID at the Polling Place

State law requires a voter to present valid picture and signature identification at the polling place. (Florida Statute 101.043) Voters without acceptable identification may vote a provisional ballot, which will be evaluated later for eligibility by a canvassing board.

The following forms of identification will be accepted at the polling place:

(a) Florida driver license.

(b) Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

(c) United States passport.

(d) Debit or credit card.

(e) Military identification.

(f) Student identification.

(g) Retirement center identification.

(h) Neighborhood association identification.

(i) Public assistance identification.  

(j) Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.

(k) License to carry a concealed weapon for firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06, F.S.

(l) Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.

If the picture identification does not contain the signature of the voter, an additional identification that provides the voter’s signature shall be required.

County Seal in Footer

Julie Marcus ● Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Email: [email protected] | Mail Ballots: [email protected] | Public Records Request: Submit Form

P:(727) 464-VOTE (8683) ● F:(727) 464-6239

Election Service Center

13001 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL 33773
(Starkey Lakes Corporate Center)

Pinellas County Courthouse

315 Court Street, Room 117
Clearwater, FL 33756

County Building

501 First Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
(Fifth Street North Entrance)

F.S. 668.6076 Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. To submit a public records request, use this form.