• Active Registered Voters:
  • Democrat:
  • Republican:
  • Other:
  • Total:

Municipal Clerks

Candidates for City and Town offices are required to file campaign reports with the Municipal Clerk. To receive information regarding municipal candidates, please contact the respective Municipal Clerk from the list below. Each Municipal Clerk serves as the Supervisor of Elections for their municipalities' election.

Town of Belleair

Ms. Christine Nicole, Clerk
Phone: (727) 588-3769, Ext 312
Email: [email protected]
Web: TownOfBelleair.com

City of Belleair Beach

Ms. Renee Rose, Clerk
Phone: (727) 595-4646
Email: [email protected]
Web: CityofBelleairBeach.com

City of Belleair Bluffs

Ms. Alexis Silcox, Clerk
Phone: (727) 584-2151
Email: [email protected]
Web: BelleairBluffs.org

Town of Belleair Shore

Ms. Mary Palmer, Clerk
Phone: (727) 593-9296
Email: [email protected]
Web: BelleairShore.com

City of Clearwater

Ms. Rosemarie Call, Clerk
Phone: (727) 444-7151
Email: [email protected]
Web: MyClearwater.com

City of Dunedin

Ms. Rebecca Schlichter, Clerk
Phone: (727) 298-3034
Email: [email protected]
Web: DunedinGov.com

City of Gulfport

Ms. Theresa Carrico, Clerk
Phone: (727) 893-1013
Email: [email protected]
Web: MyGulfport.us

City of Indian Rocks Beach

Ms. Lorin Kornijtschuk, Clerk
Phone: (727) 595-2517
Email: [email protected]
Web: Indian-Rocks-Beach.com

Town of Indian Shores

Mr. Freddie Lozano, Clerk
Phone: (727) 474-7705
Email: [email protected]
Web: MyIndianShores.com

Town of Kenneth City

Ms. Kristin Cook, Deputy Clerk
Phone: (727) 498-8948
Email: [email protected]
Web: KennethCityFL.org

City of Largo

Ms. Diane Bruner, Clerk
Phone: (727) 587-6710
Email: [email protected]
Web: Largo.com

City of Madeira Beach

Ms. Clara VanBlargan, Clerk
Phone: (727) 391-9951
Email: [email protected]
Web: MadeiraBeachFL.gov

Town of North Redington Beach

Ms. Mari Campbell, Clerk
Phone: (727) 391-4848
Email: [email protected]
Web: TownofNorthRedingtonBeach.com

City of Oldsmar

Ms. Kristin Garcia, Clerk
Phone: (813) 749-1115
Email: [email protected]
Web: MyOldsmar.com

City of Pinellas Park

Ms. Jennifer Carfagno, Clerk
Phone: (727) 369-0619
Email: [email protected]
Web: Pinellas-Park.com

Town of Redington Beach

Ms. Adriana Nieves, Clerk
Phone: (727) 391-3875
Email: [email protected]
Web: TownofRedingtonBeach.com

Town of Redington Shores

Ms. Margaret Carey, Clerk
Phone: (727) 397-5538
Email: [email protected]
Web: TownofRedingtonShores.com

City of Safety Harbor

Ms. Rachael Telesca, Clerk
Phone: (727) 724-1555, Ext 1405
Email: [email protected]
Web: CityofSafetyHarbor.com

City of Seminole

Ms. Ann Marie Mancuso, Clerk
Phone: (727) 391-0204 ext 102
Email: [email protected]
Web: MySeminole.com

City of South Pasadena

Ms. Carley Lewis, Clerk
Phone: (727) 347-4171
Email: [email protected]
Web: MySouthPasadena.com

City of St. Pete Beach

Ms. Amber LaRowe, Clerk
Phone: (727) 363-9220
Email: [email protected]
Web: StPeteBeach.org

City of St. Petersburg

Mr. Chandrahasa Srinivasa, Clerk
Phone: (727) 893-7448
Email: [email protected]
Web: StPete.org

City of Tarpon Springs

Ms. Irene Jacobs, Clerk
Phone: (727) 942-5614
Email: [email protected]
Web: CTSFL.us

City of Treasure Island

Ms. Celine Kidwell, Clerk
Phone: (727) 547-4575 ext. 228
Email: [email protected]
Web: MyTreasureIsland.org

County Seal in Footer

Julie Marcus ● Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Email: [email protected] | Mail Ballots: [email protected] | Public Records Request: Submit Form

P:(727) 464-VOTE (8683) ● F:(727) 464-6239

Election Service Center

13001 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL 33773
(Starkey Lakes Corporate Center)

Pinellas County Courthouse

315 Court Street, Room 117
Clearwater, FL 33756

County Building

501 First Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
(Fifth Street North Entrance)

F.S. 668.6076 Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. To submit a public records request, use this form.